Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to get a patent good understanding you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a complete collection of products and not trying to add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Contain too many similar services that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current new product idea and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to take the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to on your own and InventHelp Pittsburgh Corporate Headquarters understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.